ENECAA Art Advisory offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of both private and corporate clients.
For art collectors, private and public sector institutions the ENECAA advisory team provides assistance in the following areas.
- Acquisition and sales of works of art
- Researching and locating specific collector’s requests
- Valuation and quality assessment of potential purchases
- Arranging for commissioned works
- Representing clients in private negotiations and auctions
- Obtaining authentication of works
- Collection management
- Inventory and appraisal services
- Assessing existing collections and highlighting the best works to retain
- Personalized art advisory strategies
- Extensive internal and external due diligence prior to all sales and purchases
- Entirely transparent fee structures and methodologies to mitigate against conflicts of interest
- Access to an unrivalled, international team combining art and finance expertise and introductions to key service providers
- Complete anonymity
- Superior client services and access to private gallery viewings, artist talks, international art fairs and exclusive VIP events.